· Grocery Gift card program is off to a great start - profit of $783.50 for MSEES (MidSun School Education Enhancement Society.
· Order form for February/March 2012 is available at: http://schools.cbe.ab.ca/b691/council.htm
· Order forms and cheques for February 2012 must be dropped off at the school office, no later than February 15, 2012.
· In January, MSEES surveyed families on credit cards as a viable option for grocery gift card program - 67% preferred use of credit cards (total 65 families responded).
· MSEES receives 2-5 % from the grocery stores, bank charges are 2.5-3% per transaction, plus a monthly fee, resulting in half of our profits lost to the credit card companies.
· After some consideration, MSEES has decided to postpone credit card payments at this time until we receive more participation in the program.