Monday 4 January 2016

MidSun Messenger


MIDSUN MESSENGER
FOR THE WEEK OF January 4th, 2016

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday break with the right mix of rest and fun and that you all had an opportunity to do what it is that brings you the greatest joy.

I am very excited about all the great opportunities that 2016 will bring to each student, staff member and family in the MidSun community.  It is an honour to be the principal of such a great school and I am most excited to be returning to a school where I was a teacher, learning leader and acting assistant principal.

I will be hosting a Meet The Principal Evening on Thursday, January 14th from 6:15pm – 6:45pm in the MidSun School Learning Commons. I will speak briefly about myself, my philosophy and of all the great things that are to come for MidSun.  It will also be an opportunity for me to answer your questions and to hear more of your thoughts and ideas.

I will endeavour to communicate with you on a regular basis through the school website and the MidSun blog (http://schools.cbe.ab.ca/b691/).  Additionally, I will also be sending  periodic messageupdates through synervoice with the most pertinent information and important dates.

I wish each of you the best possible 2016.

Regards,
Chris Giffen, Principal

Upcoming:

·         Meet The Principal – Thursday, January 14th @ 6:15pm

·         School Council – Thursday, January 14th @ 7pm

·         Thursday, January 21st – Fine Arts Night 6-8pm

·         Term 2 begins Monday, January 25th.

·         Report Cards will be sent home with your child on Friday, January 29th.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment